We will host the holiday program on Tuesday, December 20, 2016. Students in grades K-2 will perform.
Join the faculty and staff of Park View Elementary as we work to meet the needs of our families. If you are interested in making a donation of toiletries or children's clothing, please contact the school. With the help of Hearts Full of Grace, we will host a "Winter Wonderland" celebration for our displaced families.
We have begun school spirit days. Take some time to review the spirit calendar on our website.
The faculty and staff of Park View wishes to thank every parent, guardian, and community partner for all of the support you are giving. We look forward to an exciting and positive school year with everyone!
Any parent that needs to pick-up students for early dismissal, please come to the office prior to 3:00 p.m, as we begin regular dismissal promptly at 3:20.
DRINK SMART TO PLAY HARD
Choose drinks with less added sugar. Teach kids how to recognize drinks that are high in added sugars. Encourage them to choose water instead of sugar-sweetened beverages. Kids should drink 2 to 3 cups of low-fat (1%) or fat-free milk a day, depending on age.
CHOOSE MORE FRUITS & VEGGIES
Offer kids fruits and vegetables during meals and snacks. Try new fruits and veggies together as a family.
LIMIT SCREEN TIME
Help kids discover fun ways to stay busy and active this summer. Limit TV and video game time to no more than 1-2 hours a day.
Kids need at least 60 minutes of moderate to vigorous physical activity each day. Help your family get moving with games, dancing, and more
The vision of the educational program at Park View Elementary is to develop the intellectual, physical, social, and emotional well-being of the students, so they can reach their fullest academic potential, become lifelong learners, and make a meaningful contribution to society.
The faculty, staff, parents, community partners, and students will join together in a cooperative spirit as an educational team to achieve this goal.
- We believe education should touch a child's imagination.
- We believe learning is more than memorizing.
- We believe all children can attain academic success.
- We believe all students have the right to a safe and orderly learning environment.
- We believe all students deserve the right to a first class education and it is their responsibility to strive for excellence.
- We believe that technology is fundamental to the success of students in our global world.
- We believe that the success of all students is paramount to our society.